Imagine your life a few weeks, months from now...
- You're enjoying freedom from your boring, monotonous job and you're doing something you love.
- You're enjoying a flexible schedule because you're able to work from any location, and spend more time with those you love.
- You're confidently owning your voice, feeling seen and heard and you're finally getting the recognition you deserve.
- You're enjoying getting paid what you're truly worth.
Wouldn't you absolutely love to...
- Get clear on your positioning strategy so that you can confidently land the Business Analyst job you want
- Learn practical techniques that will leave you feeling confident to ACE your BA Interviews
- Save time, energy and overwhelm trying to figure things out on your own and avoid mistakes that will leave you feeling frustrated at your lack of results
Here's how you'll get there...
Confidently Hired™ Jump Start
- Power BA Resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profile all Done For You: stop sending out resume after resume without getting results. Get help from an expert who can help you stand out from the crowd.
- Smart job search strategies: stop searching for your dream job the hard way. Get simple techniques to search smarter
- Stop selling yourself short: get simple easy-to-follow techniques to show to how to land your BA job the right way.
- Learn techniques that will show you how to tap in to the hidden job market that will get you noticed by your dream employer
- Get 2 Mock BA Interview sessions: gain the confidence and composure you need to make a lasting impression at your interviews
- Learn how to prepare for during and follow up effectively after your interview
- Understand what your package entails, what you can and should ask for
- Learn strategies that will help you confidently negotiate your BA job offer like a pro and get you paid what you're worth.
- Bonus lessons to help you create the right career mindset
- Career management strategies that will take your BA career to the next level
I connected with Busola at the lowest point in my career when I had just quit my customer service admin job of 15 years. I knew I wanted become a Business Analyst, but I didn't know how and I didn't think I had any experience in that line of work. I had a call with Busola and we discussed my experience at my previous job. It was on that call I realized I had worked on certain projects and I could leverage those skills and experiences on my resume. We worked on my resume and a few days later, I was invited for an interview and I got my first Business Analyst Job within 2 months.Mabel O
Senior Business Analyst. Manchester, United Kingdom
I signed up for for Busola's one month coaching program because I needed help with my cover letter, LinkedIn profile and resume. I was impressed by the updates she made and within a few days, I received several calls and LinkedIn profile views from recruiters. I was also invited for my first interview within a week. Busola's program was very detailed and I learnt how to position myself as an expert in my field. The best part about the program was . the encouragement and support I received, she understood where I was coming from and what my career goals were.Ade Elegbede
Senior Business Analyst. Guelph, Ontario. Canada.
I signed up for Busola's resume only service and I was so impressed by how quickly she turned it around and her professionalism. I was concerned about paying a higher fee than what I had been expecting, but Busola went above and beyond - grabbing things from my old resume, LinkedIn profile and website. There was very minimal effort on my part and the final result was far better than anything I could have done myself. Well worth the price!
Woodstock, IL. USA
Still have questions?
Here are the answers to some FAQ's
Q.What's the Jump Start Program like?
A.The Confidently Hired™ Jump Start program is for corporate professionals who have already taken a BA course else where but still haven’t been able to get a BA Job.
It offers elements of private interview coaching sessions as well as training modules tailored specifically to help you search for and land your Dream Job the right way.
The training modules are in 4 parts and are self-paced so you can take them at your time.
Q.I have a really busy schedule, how will I keep up with the program?
A.The program was designed specifically for corporate professionals so the modules have been structured in short action oriented lessons you can play during your downtime.
The training slides and transcripts are also available as downloadable PDF’s to take with you on the go.
Q.I've taken several BA courses, what makes the Jump Start Program unique?
A.Unlike the other BA courses out there, this program has been designed to give you guidance, support and accountability from a BA expert that will help you land your BA job in the smartest, easiest and fastest way possible without the frustration and overwhelm.
Q.What's the investment?
A.Hop on a call and let’s determine if we’d be the right for each other and then we can discuss the investment.
Q.When will the interview coaching calls be held?
A.You get two private one-on-one interview prep sessions and that will be tailored around your schedule.
Q.What if I don't get a BA job?
A.As long as you do the work, you’ll get a BA job. This program has been designed and proven to get results for anyone and everyone who does the work.
Q.When will I start getting traction and seeing results?
A.You’ll start seeing results immediately, as we go through your BA career persona and positioning strategy – as long as you do the work.
Some students have landed their first BA interviews within the second week, some have also landed their first BA job in as little as 8 weeks.
Q.I've just finished another BA course and I'm still having issue getting a BA job, can I still schedule a call?
A.Absolutely! and it’s a shame you had to go through that. Schedule a strategy session with me and let’s troubleshoot the issue.