6 Strategies To Become A Business Analyst in 90 days or less (even if you have no previous experience or technical skills)
Whether you're a corporate professional seeking a career transition from software development, quality assurance, human resources, finance, marketing, Admin or other IT/non-IT roles in to Business Analysis.
In this Masterclass you'll discover...
6 Effective strategies to help you break free from a boring monotonous job and become a Business Analyst in 90 days or less, leveraging current skills.
How to connect the dots so that you can understand the role of a BA in the real world and the exact skills you need to make your move successfully.
Common MISTAKES most corporate professionals make during their career transition to become Business Analysts that leaves them frustrated at their lack of results, and how you can avoid them.
Techniques to ACE your BA interviews (especially those tricky behavioural questions) in a way that will leave a lasting impression with your dream employer.
Grab a seat and catch the replay for 72hrs Only
Click on the image to play
READY TO TAKE ACTION AND MAKE A COMMITMENT TO KICK START YOUR CAREER IN BUSINESS ANALYSIS?
THIS BA DISCOVERY SESSION...
Is for you if you're a working corporate professional and...
- Your BA career move is all you can think about and you're ready to take action to change your career situation so that can land your dream BA job and get the income you deserve now..
- You're tired of being stagnant in your career and you're willing to make a commitment and a financial INVESTMENT in yourself to make your BA career move right NOW.
- You've taken so many BA courses and you still don't know how to apply it to your career situation. You feel overwhelmed and you don't even even know where to start.
- You've been looking for someone help you connect the cots so that you can make your BA career move smoothly.
- You've tried things your way for so long without getting results and you're willing to embrace a strategic way of doing things that will help you land your dream job as a Business Analyst.
- You're dedicated to pursuing a more rewarding and satisfying job working on projects as a Business Analyst.
- You're ready to break free from the limiting beliefs that have held you back from making a bold move in your career.
Is not for you if you're not a working corporate professional and...
- You're not interested in a career transition into business analysis or working on projects, or if you're simply "exploring" it.
- You're not ready to take immediate action to change your career situation.
- You're happy to keep doing what you're doing hoping things will some how click one day to land you your dream BA job.
- You're not willing to make a commitment to put in the work that will get you results.
- You're looking for a quick fix or a short cut and you're not interested in learning to become a seasoned business analyst.
- You're looking for a program that will train you for free and help you get a job or placement so that you can pay back later. This is only for those who want to learn how to gain full control of their BA careers and make an investment to get results upfront, so they're not at the mercy of any placement agencies.