Imagine your life a few weeks, months from now...
- You're enjoying freedom from your boring, monotonous, dead-end career and you've just landed your dream BA job with your skills well utilized, working on a project you enjoy.
- You're enjoying a flexible schedule because you're able to work from any location, and spend more time with those you love.
- You're confidently owning your voice, feeling seen and heard and you're finally getting the recognition you deserve as you add value through your ideas at your dream organization.
- You're enjoying getting paid what you're truly worth, no longer living from pay check to pay check and you're able to take your dream vacation and enjoy the life style you want with your loved ones.
- You're free from the pressure and demands at work because you don't have to work long hours during the dreaded month-end back office or operations tasks missing out memorable moments with your loved ones.
Wouldn't you absolutely love to...
- Get clear on your career goals and reconnect with the "why" behind the work you do so that you can stop spinning your wheels
- Get clear on your positioning strategy so that you can confidently land the Business Analyst job you want
- Learn practical techniques that will leave you feeling confident about working on projects that solve business problems
- Save time, energy and overwhelm trying to figure things out on your own and avoid mistakes that will leave you feeling frustrated at your lack of results
Here's how you'll get there...
Novice to Confident™ Business Analyst - 3 Month Intensive Business Analysis Coaching Program
- Done For You Power BA Resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profile Updates: stop sending out resume after resume without getting results. Ditch the frustration and overwhelm from not knowing what needs to be on your BA resume.
- Smart job search strategies: stop searching for your dream job the hard way. Get simple techniques to search smarter
- Stop selling yourself short: get simple easy-to-follow techniques to position you as an expert in your field
- Mock BA Interview sessions: gain the confidence and composure you need to make a lasting impression at your interviews
- Learn the practicality of business analysis using simple and easy to understand techniques
- Get the support and accountability that you need through each step
- Practice your BA knowledge and skills you've learnt during the program like a pro: confidently analyzing case-studies using templates to create your own BRD's, FRD's and process flow diagrams
- Stop selling yourself short: leverage your skills and gain the knowledge that will position you as a knowledgeable BA throughout your career transition
- Learn the role of a BA in an agile environment that will make you even more marketable as you demonstrate your knowledge and competencies in the Waterfall and Agile project environments.
- Understand solution reviews and evaluation: Your responsibilities as a BA even after the analysis phase and how to add value beyond the solution implementation.
- Make recommendations for further improvement: Demonstrate your expertise like a pro as you conduct post implementation reviews and create lessons learned reports
- IIBA Certifications Demystified: Learn when to get certified and additional resources to guide on registering for your IIBA certification without feeling overwhelmed.
- Develop a careerpreneur mindset: your BA career shouldn't be stagnant. Get strategies to proactively manage your career rather than have it manage you.
- Learn how to research and leverage your expertise to get paid what you're worth
- Negotiate your BA offer like a pro: Learn strategies to ask for and get what you want
- Get promoted: Learn ways to expand your BA career and take it to the next level
Fast Action Bonuses
- UNLIMITED Access to an online Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to take the guess work out of your resume and LinkedIn profile key word optimization - ** Limited Time Only**
- 5 Mock BA Interview prep sessions (1hr each) - **Limited Time Only**
- Templates, Checklists and other sample project resources
- Career Mindset Bonus Module
- Voxer access for real-time support and collaboration during business hours throughout the program
This was my first coaching program ever and it was great to have a structure for the program and the sessions. The sessions were tailored specifically to my role and skills I wanted to improve. Nothing was forced down on me and it felt great.
A key benefit was the BA resume and interview prep sessions. I went for an interview at a firm I had applied to about 5 times over 2 years right after the prep session and utilized the tips from the session and I got the job as a Senior Business Analyst.Abbey A
Senior Business Analyst. Florida, United States
I connected with Busola at the lowest point in my career when I had just quit my customer service admin job of 15 years. I knew I wanted become a Business Analyst, but I didn't know how and I didn't think I had any experience in that line of work. I had a call with Busola and we discussed my experience at my previous job. It was on that call I realized I had worked on certain projects and I could leverage those skills and experiences on my resume. We worked on my resume and a few days later, I was invited for an interview and I got my first Business Analyst Job within 2 months.Mabel O
Senior Business Analyst. Manchester, United Kingdom
I signed up for for Busola's one month coaching program because I needed help with my cover letter, LinkedIn profile and resume. I was impressed by the updates she made and within a few days, I received several calls and LinkedIn profile views from recruiters. I was also invited for my first interview within a week. Busola's program was very detailed and I learnt how to position myself as an expert in my field. The best part about the program was . the encouragement and support I received, she understood where I was coming from and what my career goals were.Ade Elegbede
Senior Business Analyst. Guelph, Ontario. Canada.
I signed up for Busola's resume only service and I was so impressed by how quickly she turned it around and her professionalism. I was concerned about paying a higher fee than what I had been expecting, but Busola went above and beyond - grabbing things from my old resume, LinkedIn profile and website. There was very minimal effort on my part and the final result was far better than anything I could have done myself. Well worth the price!
Woodstock, IL. USA
Still have questions?
Here are the answers to some FAQ's
Q.How long is the program for?
A.The program runs for 12 weeks, and you get life-time access to all the materials and coaching calls during your enrolment.
Q.How are the modules structured?
A.There are about 17 lessons broken down in to 6 self-paced training modules.
Each module is released bi-weekly throughout the 12 week program to give you enough time to stay on track, regardless of your busy work schedule. You also get life-time access to the training modules including future updates.
Q.How are the coaching calls structured?
A.The coaching calls range from one-on-one resume review and unlimited interview preparation sessions, group training sessions for Q&A’s and implementation days.
The group coaching calls are recorded and stored in your members area so you can catch the replay if you’re unable to attend, you also get life-time access to them.
Q.I'm not sure if this is for me, I don't have any technical skills.
A.Business Analysis does not require technical skills, all you need is your current domain or industry knowledge/experience in a corporate environment to get started.
If you’re still undecided, schedule a call and I’ll let you know for sure if the program will be a good fit for you or not.
Q.I have a really busy schedule, how will I keep up with the program?
A.The program was designed specifically for corporate professionals so the modules have been structured in short action oriented lessons you can play during your lunch break or on your commute.
The training slides and implementation guides are also available as downloadable PDF’s to take with you on the go.
Q.I've taken several BA courses, what makes this one unique?
A.Unlike the other BA courses out there, this program has been designed specifically to walk you though learning business analysis while also focussing on guiding you through what you need to leverage your skills to land a BA job.
It goes beyond giving you theoretical knowledge, but you get guidance, support and accountability from a BA expert that will help you navigate your career in the smartest, easiest and fastest way possible, without the frustration and overwhelm.
Q.What's the investment?
A.This is an investment in your self and in your career. The transformation and results reflected in your confidence, your new BA opportunity, your promotion, salary increase, boost in morale, visibility, getting the recognition you deserve etc are absolutely priceless!
So hop on a call and let’s determine if you’d be a good fit for the program first, and then we can discuss the investment.
Q.What time will the group coaching calls be held?
A.The coaching calls are quite flexible and I do my best to accommodate as many time zones as possible. The calls run for an hour each week ranging from Q&A, coaching sessions and implementation days where I can review your work and provide some feedback.
Q.What if I don't get a BA job?
A.As long as you do the work, you’ll get a BA job. This program has been designed and proven to get results for anyone and everyone who does the work.
Q.When will I start getting traction and seeing results?
A.You’ll start seeing results immediately, as we go through your BA career persona and positioning strategy to refine your profile and target your BA domain and as long as you also do your part.
Some students have landed their first BA interviews within the second week, some have also landed their first BA job in as little as 4-8 weeks.
Q.When do enrolments begin?
A.There are only very limited spots available as this is a 3 month intensive program in a small group setting and enrolment is strictly on a first come first served basis.
I recommend you Schedule your FREE BA Career Strategy Session to find out more and to reserve your spot – if you’re really ready to take action to transform your career situation.
Q.I've just finished another BA course but it hasn't done anything for me and I'm still having issues figuring out how to apply what I've learnt to get a BA job, can you help me?
A.Absolutely! I empathize with you and it’s a shame you had to go through that.
This is where my program is totally different, I don’t just hang you out to dry overwhelming you with BA theory.
I help you connect the dots and I show you how your current skills can be leveraged to land a BA job in the smartest, fastest way possible.
From revamping your resume, LinkedIn profile, and guiding you through you strategies to help you ACE your interviews and land your dream BA job – while also teaching you the core BA skills to focus on to confidently run your first project when you start work.
Hand-in hand, full on support, critiquing your sample BA project and giving you constructive feedback, teaching you BA best practices and real-life scenarios – no guess work, stress or overwhelm involved.
Schedule your FREE BA Career Strategy Session and let’s get you started on a BA career journey that will get you RESULTS!
Q.What's the guarantee?
A.As with anything in life involving humans, there are no guarantees.
My guarantee is to deliver excellent services to you – and you’ll get that and much more, but I can’t determine or control what happens at your end.
Q.Do you offer refunds?
A.Unfortunately my time and effort to train and coach you can not be refunded, so I do not give refunds.
However, if there are extenuating circumstances (with evidence) compelling enough to warrant a gesture of good will, I’m happy to discuss alternative arrangements.