How Working Corporate Professionals Can Transition Their Career In to Business Analysis in 5 Easy Steps (without prior experience or technical skills)
Tired of feeling stuck behind the scenes writing code or doing the same boring, monotonous tasks?
Want to work on projects doing something more fulfilling and satisfying, leveraging existing skills?
Join me for my FREE Business Analysis Career Transition Masterclass
Tuesday May 14th, 2019 at 12 PM Eastern
WHERE YOU'LL DISCOVER...
- How to break free from the overwhelm from all the information you've been bombarded with, that has left you feeling lost and still unsure how to make your BA career move. I'll break it down for you step by step in really simple terms so you'll know exactly what to do next
- Strategies to help you connect the dots so that you can understand the role of a BA in the real world despite the overwhelm from trying to figure it out on your own from other resources or even BA programs, which has left you even more frustrated and the lack of results.
- Common MISTAKES most aspiring BA's make on their resume which leaves them frustrated at the lack of results, and how to avoid them
- Strategies to ACE your BA interview that will leave a lasting impression with your dream employer
- My 5 step formula to unlocking your BA potential and landing your first BA job regardless of your current domain of expertise
- Common MISCONCEPTIONS about Business Analysis skills like technical expertise, programming languages, additional degrees, certifications etc
- The key skills you need to successfully position yourself to land your dream BA job even faster
- How to make your BA career move smoothly and why you need to get in on one of the most sought after professions now