I get it, right now you’re probably fed up with your job and not even sure where to start but I’ve got you covered.
Hi, I’m Busola and I help corporate professionals who feel stuck in their current boring, dead-end jobs leverage their skills and reignite their passion so that they can create the Business Analysis career of their dreams.
Do you feel under appreciated, demotivated simply grinding through the same monotonous tasks everyday?
Perhaps you’ve been passed up for promotion several times, you don’t get the recognition you deserve and the visibility you want to move your career to the next level?
You don’t have to remain in your current situation, you deserve much better than that…
I’ve worked with several corporate professionals like YOU to make their career transition into Business Analysis doing more rewarding and satisfying work. This has resulted in salary increases, flexible work schedules, promotions and ultimately creating a business analysis career they truly enjoy. So, how did I get here?
Here’s My Story
I got my first job straight out of college, it wasn’t the norm for most people and it seemed like I had it all figured out and everyone thought I was “living the dream”, but I wasn’t!
I was stuck in a job I didn’t like, sorting through cables underneath desks and getting sworn at on the trading floor (true story).
I worked long hours and I dreaded Mondays and earnestly longed for Fridays.
I hated every aspect of my job, because I was tucked away behind-the-scenes.
I felt like a face in the crowd and I couldn’t really see the light at the end of the tunnel when it came to my career progression.
I grinded through it all, and worked just to pay my bills. But deep down I knew there was more to life than this.
I hit a turning point when I got fired right in the middle of the recession.
There was no just cause, and even though I worked my butt off behind the scenes, It was all in an effort to “cut costs”.
My A-ha Moment!
It was at that point realized that I couldn’t afford to be working on my job mindlessly anymore.
I wanted to be part of the big picture, utilizing my skills and solving real business problems.
It was that point I began to pursue my career in Business Analysis.
I did some research, leveraged my existing skills and began my positioning strategy.
Within a few days I had interviews lined up .Long story short, I landed my dream job as a Business Analyst within 3 weeks!
I had no prior business analysis experience or formal training. All I had was my desire to be seen and heard so that I could make a difference through my work.
Fast forward 15 years later, I’ve worked for several Fortune 500 companies leading global strategic initiatives. I interact with senior executives at higher levels and my work is visible and my voice is heard.
I’m enjoying flexible work schedules and remote work from any location so that I can spend more time with my family.
Today, I help ambitious corporate professionals like YOU make their career transition in to their area of passion, either as business analysts or project professionals, but most importantly doing work they absolutely enjoy.
And I do this using the exact same strategies I applied when I hit a dead-end in my job, which I’ve also perfected over the past decade coaching like-minded individuals through making their career transition in to Business Analysis (or similar project based opportunities).
My goal is to help you get unstuck so that you can do work that you find fulfilling and satisfying, solving business problems.
I can help you if….
- You’re tired of being stuck in a rut, grinding through a job you don’t find satisfying and you’d like to make your career transition in to Business Analysis.
- You’ve tried things your way for so long, sending out resume after resume and you’re ready to get help from a BA expert to Land Your DREAM BA job in the fastest way possible.
- You’re tired of leaving money at the table of your employer and you’re ready to take control of your career maximizing your existing skills to can get paid what you’re worth.
- You’ve attended several BA courses and you still have no idea how to translate those skills into getting your first BA job, and you’re willing to get the support you need to get started immediately.
Here are some fun facts about me
Care to get personal?
- I’m still an introvert, despite being more vocal at work. My definition of having a great time is binge watching billions, reading self-help books and lounging indoors with my family.
- Though I studied computer science, the thought of hardware and coding gives me the heebie-jeebies. So I chose the not so techie path in IT (business analysis and project management) for my career and I can geek out on those subjects anytime.
- I’m blunt, I’ll give it to you straight – but with love. Because we all make mistakes and sometimes we need a little guide on the side to call us out and nudge us in the right direction, and I’m that guide.
- Family means everything to me and it is one of the reasons why I help you find the job of your dreams without compromising your values, so that you can “switch off” after hours and be present with those you love. And for me that’s my husband and our 6-year old son.